Ceramic Elixir Coating Instructions & Care
Instructions for Application
Ceramic Elixir may be applied to: Wheels, Plastic Vehicle Trim, Bumpers Trim, Moldings, Chrome, Aluminum Surfaces and Vehicle Painted Surfaces
- Apply indoors and let dry for 8-12 hours depending on temperature and humidity
- Detail exterior and paint correction as required.
- Polish surface to be coated and correct any blemishes and swirls.
- Remove polish residues with 15% IPA solution.
- Drop several drops of Elixir onto foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply with applicator pad in overlapping stokes to a 2 x 2 work area or panel.
- Let product dry and set for roughly 5 minutes.
- Remove residue thoroughly after each panel with microfiber towel.
- Inspect that all residue is removed with microfiber cloth.
- Apply second coating immediately after applying first coat.
Instructions for Care
- Hand wash or light pressure wash vehicle as needed.
- Never Use automatic washes as the may scratch surfaces and deposit unwanted waxes or sealants.
- Dry vehicle after washing. Never let air dry to avoid water spots.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Do not apply waxes, sealants or detail sprays.
- Properly lubricate and use clean towels to reduce swirls.
- Never use abrasive material or polish.
- Bugs, bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be cleaned off as soon as possible